Monday, October 8, 2007

The general stuff

I am currently attending BYU, and doing everything associated with that currently. except for getting married, that is excluded from my list of activities for now.

I'm loving playing on the BYU men's soccer practice team hoping to get past my rustiness and improve just a little bit more.

I'm pretty excited to see snow on the mountains especially considering Ben let me borrow his Rossingols for at least this season! it makes me happy every time i see them in the corner. ahhh


Um... Jordan is growing a moustache too, it looks pretty gross and i require him to talk in a Nacho Libre mexican accent whenever he has it.

2 comments:

Karene said...

Please post a picture of Jordan with the stash!

Ben said...

Nice skis Alec. You'll want to get them waxed and tuned before heading up. It's been a few years since I last did.