Thursday, August 21, 2008

another kayak trip, hopefully you're not getting bored

Well here's some pics from the most recent trip on Tuesday

I'm in a Fluid Solo creekboat that i borrowed from work. Was nice, but i like mine better


The Fearless Puma Crew


The Crew coming through AMF


End of AMF, Jess has the goofiest happy look on her face (black suit)


The Crew after conquering the Main


Jessica and I before the trip


Ah yes, me towing the stupid flatwater boat that one of the guys decided to take even though he hadn't been boating for 10 years... a couple wet exits in a row with me having to save his gear and luckily he decided to stop and wait for us to finish

The fearless Crew, with Skipper Sam (oh and minus Jessica)


why yes i have a small head! (i totally look like sir Kay in the sword and the stone)


Look at me go

No comments: