Tuesday, March 2, 2010

From Alec: February 9, 2010




Hello everyone,

I am no longer in Heber. Just a matter of a few hours ago I came to very east Mesa (bordering Apache Junction). It is so hot (though probably cold to the people here) but at least it is still a beautiful area - we have mountains just minutes (15 or so) away from us and makes for beautiful scenery, even with the saguaro cactus all over - actually that increases the neat view.
I know very little about this area, of course. It is weird to be in a populated area with traffic lights after Heber for 6 months. I'm with Elder Hadley from Portland OR. He served in Snowflake when I was up north, so we know each other fairly well.

In Heber, L. has her baptism date for the 20th, hopefully it holds. K. is getting baptized Thursday night.

Keep praying for me, I love you all,

Elder A. Hoopes

No comments: